The stylish decorating ideas for breakfast room will bring you with fun especially when you need to create effective, efficient and smart breakfast room.
Efficient Breakfast Room Design
Sometimes, breakfast rooms are forgotten in a home. This is because the modern kitchen seems to have efficient space for cooking area and sometimes breakfasts are done well in the dining area as well as with lunch and dinner.
• Airy breakfast bar. Enjoy your breakfast with this sleek bar that also allows you smart storage. Just set the bar into the edge of your kitchen and place the TV set built in at the wall.
• Small island breakfast. Place Small Island in the middle of your kitchen that cohesive with the entire kitchen look. Add wooden stools that will be great things to add some vintage feels.
• Serene dining area. If you have very limited space for the dining area, then you can use the corner areas for the breakfast zone near the beautiful view such as a window. With this, you can enjoy the outside view and ear delicious meals.
• Modern breakfast area. In family small kitchen areas, it will be a difficult thing to find space for creating breakfast areas. You can add extra space at the end of countertop or island then you can have small space for a small breakfast bar that also can corporate you into cozy living space areas.
• Country style breakfast area. Create a natural country style with natural wood elements and finishes. The wooden counter and linen finish chairs will make your breakfast area look warm and calming. Make your work area double function as a breakfast area and countertop for the preparation area.
• Curved Kitchen Island. This is an example of a kitchen island that café-styled kitchen. With this curved design, it will clearly separate the zones for cooking and eating areas. Add pendant lights for adding a statement for the café-look style.
Work with breakfast nook
Breakfast is what called with a real breakfast area. When you work with breakfast nook, then what you need to do is make it sleek, modern and goes with bold and keep it look cozy. Here are some tips for decorating ideas for breakfast room using nooks design.
• Coastal nook décor. Use rattan furniture’s such as rattan chairs, rattan bread basket, and another vintage décor.
• Cozy country nook. Make built-in seating that creates stretch out from the window wall. Use the wooden table and a wooden bench to create cozy feels with pillows in the seating area.
• Window seat nook. In a very small kitchen space, you can create this window seat nook. By creating built in a window seat that will be perfect as a spot for enjoying morning coffee and bread.
When create decorating ideas for breakfast room, consider colorful and stylish patterns to make your breakfast room look adorable but practical. You also can choose the bold color that will become the color accent for separate the statement for the kitchen and breakfast room. Use many decorating ideas for breakfast room that useful especially when you have limited space in your kitchen.