Want to have a warmer and romantic relationship with your couple? This romantic bedroom decorating ideas for couples will give you inspiration.
The inspiration for bedroom decoration ideas
When you decorate your bedroom, there are many things that you need to consider and meet with factors to decide such as colors, theme, fixture lighting, and many more. Here are inspirations to decor your bedroom into the most romantic bedroom ever.
• Lamp. Choose the pendant lamp to create romantic warmth to your bedroom. The other way, you can use sweet old fashioned vintage lamp shade skeleton cover and make it as Victorian style. softer and mellow lighting will set the bedroom mood better when you both enter the room.
• Color option. Next is determining the color that will embrace the romantic feeling. Put a red or pink accent in several points can be an interesting look. The other way, you can choose the deep blue as this considered as a serene hue that slightly accents to the masculine bedroom that makes men feel more comfortable with. Green is another color that has a good effect on the room. It adds plush feel and you can choose certain shades from green.
• Warm and rustic wooden bedroom. This is the ultimate bedroom décor with a rustic theme. You can choose many rustic décors to complete the theme.
• Add fireplace. This is an item that most people agreeing to create a romantic moment in your bedroom. You can also go with hologram fireplace to transform your bedroom mood.
DIY bedroom decorating ideas
If you have any skills, make your own DIY decorating ideas will make your couples melted. It is more worthy and valuable to present decorating ideas that unique and personal custom to your couples.
• Wood recycled headboard
Use the recycled fence to state your love to a spouse is great things to start. Add your handwriting on it to send your love message.
• Driftwood heart wreath
If you love rustic theme, this driftwood is a great idea. You can make it simply using wood pieces and shaped into heart wreath.
• Cork wine heart decor
If you are both are wine lovers, do not throw out the cork and use it as decoration pieces. Use wood glue and then shaped the cork into the heart.
• Love and marriage gallery wall
The gallery wall is not only good for living room, but you also can decor your bedroom wall into a photo gallery wall. Take a huge photo frame of your married and other sweet romantic decors such as wedding mementos and other. Want to have a unique frame? Get old window frame and put your photo there. It will be unique, rustic and look awesome.
• Wedding day pillow
Make your wedding day permanently into your bedroom with customized wedding pillow. Print your wedding date in a paper and with stencils let it transfer to the pillow. The other way, if you have skills to sew, make sew into the pillow.
The bedroom is a room that states the intimacy between the couples. It is important for the bedroom to create a romantic atmosphere for the couples by keeping it always clean and featured with decoration items that place in comfort time to add more romantic sensations at the room.